Handbook & Supply Lists
Osseo Area Schools standardizes the elementary school handbook for all sites.
Core Values: We believe that...
- lifelong learning is essential for the individual and community to thrive;
- everyone has equal intrinsic value;
- trust is essential to sustaining successful relationship and to achieve results;
- better decisions emerge when diverse perspectives are intentionally included in a collaborative process;
- everyone benefits when cultural differences are acknowledged and understood, and individuals are treated respectfully and equitable; and
- everyone can learn more.
Welcome to Oak View! We will be buying the main school supplies for our whole student body with a suggested donation of $20/student to be brought to Open House. Backpacks, headphones, and tennis shoes are to be bought by the caregiver. If you have any questions, please contact the front office.